Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Making Food Fun

 You know how people are always saying, "I wish I had thought of that" when it comes to a simple invention that has obviously made millions of dollars and millions of people happy?  That's how I feel about these utensils Jax got for his birthday:


Every mom who has ever had a boy must have, at some point, thought to herself, I wish I could make eating more fun!  Why can't he just eat off his trucks?  He would lick the plate clean!


Well, some motivated mom did just that.  A fork and a spoon he can drive right into his mouth!


Mealtimes can be so challenging; here's to helping them go a little more smoothly!


Thank you, Nia, for a birthday present that keeps on giving!


Wish I had thought of that!  But I'm glad at least someone did!

No comments: