Hi everyone! Thank you for showing interest in advertising on my blog! I'm open to suggestions and would love to hear from you.
Why Should You Spend Your Hard-Earned Money Here?
Here are my statistics, as of today, 3.30.2011
- I have been blogging for my family and friends since 2008, but only really put my blog out there for public consumption in February 2011.
- Since then, I have grown from 32 to 257 followers (an 800% increase in two months)
- I had 10,305 pageviews last month, up from about 3,000 the month before
- I'm averaging about 350 pageviews per day
- I have 62 followers on Twitter
- I have 55 friends who like my page on Facebook and 137 people who like my homepage
- I have had two features on BlogHer.com in the last month and have had my crafts featured on three different websites recently; you can see the links here
Update, as of 4.12.11
- 311 GFC followers
- 12, 528 pageviews last month
- about 400 pageviews per day
- 71 followers on Twitter
- 67 Facebook friends who like my page and 151 who like my homepage
Update, as of 4.30.11
- 370 GFC followers (+113)
- 14,105 pageviews last month (+3800)
- about 450 pageviews per day (+50)
- 84 followers on Twitter (+22)
- 93 Facebook friends who like my page and 159 who like my homepage (+38 and +22)
I have also committed to write a quarterly parenting column for my local newspaper, which will link directly back to "Rub Some Dirt On It", and to do a weekly post for the Upper Valley Connections blog! I have three guest blogging spots scheduled for the next month. Big things are happening here!
As you can see, I haven't been doing this very long, but I've already had excellent exposure and an amazing increase in followers. And I don't simply ask people to follow me back to boost my numbers; these are people who (I hope!) genuinely like my site.
Here's what I'm offering:
- A 150 x 150 or 150 x 200 ad placed in my sidebar, depending on if your button is square or rectangular
- At least one featured post per month with details about your blog and any specific info you'd like to share
- Facebook and Twitter shout outs about your blog and any link ups, blog hops, and/or memes you offer
- I'd love to promote your etsy shop with a discount for my readers, a promotion, giveaway, etc. I'd be happy to work something out
Everything listed above, with an ad in a prime location, for the following prices:
$5 per month
$12 for 3 months
If you're interested, please contact me via email at email@example.com. I'm excited to begin working with you!