Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby Makes Three

Last week I had the pleasure of taking some photos of my friend Michelle and her beautiful daughter Evelyn before baby Elizabeth arrives to make them a party of three ladies.  Oh, Mike, you're goinig to have your hands full!




Evelyn is such a naturally spunky, happy little girl, and I love how this photo captures her exuberance and her love for her mama (and sister!).


And how these ones show her quiet side, too.


I know Michelle has a great relationship with her mom, and as you can see, she's just continuing that tradition with her girls.




Baby Elizabeth could be here any time, although she's not due for two more weeks, so I was glad to get a few quiet moments with these two before the word "quiet" isn't really in their vocabulary anymore!


Can't wait for Em to meet her new girlfriend!  Can't wait to add another beautiful baby to our ever-expanding crew!  Can't wait for Evelyn to be the fabulous big sister she is dying to be. 

Hooray for more babies!

* * * * * * * * *

And in case you're wondering who won the giveaway for the froggy lunchbox, it was Katharine!  Katharine, I haev your email and I'll be contacting you today!!  Congratulations!

Thanks to all of you who entered!  I hope to have more giveaways as time goes by.  They're so fun!

6 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Oh, I really do just love it when they put their little sticky hands on your cheeks. Gosh they are so precious!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Aww that little girl is precious! I'm sure she's going to make such a wonderful older sister :) You did a wonderful job capuring the beauty of the mom, the little one, and their love for eachother.

Mme Wright said...

how beautiful are these?! Congratulations!

(sending some alexa love!)

Quirky Homemaker said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one you were talking about with her exuberance! And the one where she's sitting with the flowers. How exciting for you all!

Katharine said...

hurray! i never win anything. i'm so excited!!!

Dawniebee12 said...

Awesome pics. I soooo wish you lived closer to me!!!! You better bring your camera with you in July (hint, hint)...;)