Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dig My Sponsor! Giggles Boutique

I am happy to announce that I have an agreement with a local sponsor, Giggles Children Boutique in Woodstock, Vermont!


Formerly of West Lebanon, NH, Giggles has been my go-to children's store since moving to Vermont.  You may know it from some of your favorite products, such as

baby bear hats,


Blabla dolls,


Jax's shoes and rainboots


trucks,


 baby clothes,


and accessories.


All you have to do is go into the store, pick out your beautiful things, and mention this blog to get 20% off!  Plus, Giggles offers great weekly sales, such as a Buy One Get One 50% off deal tomorrow.  To keep up with her sales, go to her website and subscribe, or follow Giggles on Facebook

Don't forget to mention the blog to get the discount!  I am very excited to be working with her and helping out all of you!  Go!  Shop!

Also, don't forget about my other lovely sponsors like The Land of Nod and Tinyprints.  My favorites are listed on the right-hand side and a complete list is found by clicking the Dig Our Sponsors! tab.  And don't forget to come here first before making your amazon.com purchases, even books on your Kindle!  Thank you for your continued support, one and all.

No comments: