Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Copycat

I am a blatant idea stealer.  I needed a reason to get on the computer and blog every day, and since my days can be slightly mundane and I'm not exactly the craftiest girl in the world, I was stuck.  So I looked around at other blogs that I admire and enjoy and stole an idea from one of them! 

JDubbs's cousin Jaime is doing a 365 day project, where she posts a photo from every day of the year.  I have really enjoyed looking at her pictures and being surprised about what I find there--something ordinary, a small detail, the way she edited the photo, pictures of people we love--so I thought I'd give it a try.  If you'd like to check out Jaime's photos, look here.

My purpose it to keep my photographing and to try new techniques, even new editing techniques.  I really just want a reason to be on here.  I'm becoming blog-dependant.

So under the title of the blog, you will see two tabs: one that says "Blog" and one that says "Project 365"--such original titles.  I'm amazed at my own creativity.  The photo from today was just silly and there have been days this year where I did not take a photo, since I only just decided to do this today.  The others are okay but nothing earth-shattering.  I will try to improve and be interesting, I promise! 

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: