Monday, November 1, 2010

Boo! Woof! Oink!

We are still taking it a little easy on the Halloween celebration and did not take Jax trick-or-treating this year.  Mommy's on Weight Watchers so no chocolatey goodness in the house is a good thing.  But we did not go light in the costume department!  Our kids are too cute to ignore, and even cuter dressed as animals :)


 Jax was surprisngly patient while I was applying the face makeup, although I'm grateful that I got pictures as soon as I applied it because it came right off.  Mostly on my shirt in big smudgey marks.  But it was freakin' cute while it lasted!

(And no, he isn't Polly, although he looks like her!  Maybe not as chubby)

And then there was the cutest baby on the block:


When she's all peaches and cream and chubbiness, I knew she was destined to be a piggy.  And such a snuggly, cute piggy she is!




Then we headed to the Lebanon Fire House and reveled in the happiness that is a little boy in a firehouse.  This was our second year there and I think it's a pretty great tradition.  And I know at least one little dalmation who agrees with me.




Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!  Maybe next year we'll branch out and let the kiddos go door to door.  Or maybe we'll just keep going light on the celebrating and go all out with the cuteness!

1 comment:

Z said...

Adorable...and just for the record...you DO NOT look like you need weight watchers! You're crazy!