Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is It In The Water?

Here I am with five friends. Five pregnant friends! Suddenly, a get-together with the girls doesn't involve as much wine as it used to...



This picture is of me and Kim, the wife of one of JDubbs's best friends. We're due a week apart, but since I'm having a scheduled c-section a week early, we're pretty much the same! She is such a little peanut compared to me, but this is her first!

Then there are my friends from Carlsbad. From left to right, it's Alana, Lauren, me, Stacey, and Kelly. Alana had her baby girl, Adelyn Kay Milton, last night! What a good girl Addy is to wait until we got to see her parents before making her appearance! Kelly is due any day, then Lauren, then me, then Stacey. Our husbands were all hiding out, talking grilling and cigars. They probably had to band together to survive an afternoon with this much excess hormones!
Can't wait for all of these new babies to make their debut!

No comments: