Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello, and a Collage

Hello, everyone!  I'm back and starting to get into the swing of things again.  I had big plans for a super great post tonight, but Em is suffering from her 3rd ear infection in 5 weeks (or it's just the same one, over and over), so she is screaming my name.  I will leave you with these photos, which I will explain tomorrow--


--and heartfelt thank yous for your patience and kind words during this tough week.  I really love this community and thank you for coming back day after day.

See you tomorrow!  And don't forget to skip down to the next post and check out my blog hop!  I need some happy posts to read while I'm holding my baby girl all night long!

3 comments:

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Oiiii, I am so sorry your little girl is suffering from the ear infections. I am sending well wishes your way. xo

XLMIC said...

Awwww! I hope she is all better soon :)

Sinea said...

I totally understand. My mom-in-law passed away last week and all of our attention turned to family needs. I did post a blog about her, though. Needed to share my love for a great lady. Glad you're back!