Monday, March 14, 2011

The Tongue & The Plumber

Oh, hello.  I don't know if you've met.  Please allow me to introduce you. 

This is The Tongue.


Since she still isn't verbal, expressions of joy are manifested in a Michael Jordan-esque tongue display.  This is the look that is generally bestowed upon Jax, Daddy, and the dog.  Not so much Mommy.  Sometimes Elmo.  I'm working on it.

And, here is my son, The Plumber.


Daddy is remodeling the bathroom and has a little handy helper of his own.  When they removed the toilet, Jax yelled out, "Mommy!  Do you see any poop down there?"  And he says it every time we go in there ever since.  Delightful.

So, welcome to my world.  A tongue and a handyman.  Keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!  What will they come up with next?

6 comments:

NKriste said...

Aww your boys are adorable!! I am really enjoying your blog. xx Natalie

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

I'm glad you like it, Natalie (although FYI Em is a girl)

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! I love the tongue look :D

Tara said...

Love her little tongue and I LOL'd at the "do you see any poop"...that is my son...100%

Alana said...

Are you remodeling the downstairs bathroom? I want to see pictures when you are done!

Aj said...

em looks like she just wants to lick his face!!so sweet:)