Monday, March 7, 2011

Melting

You may have noticed that I have been submitting photos to more and more weekly challenges.  It's not that I think I'll win; I love being a member of these photography communities and getting feedback from passionate photogs.  So you may see a random photo post every now and then, but since the pics are usually of my adorable kids, I'm sure you won't mind.

This week I've actually have one photo that meets the criteria for two photo challenges, IHeartFaces and Trendy Treehouse.  The IHeartFaces challenge is a favorite photo from February and the Trendy Treehouse challenge is "cookies."   Luckily, I know a gorgeous little guy who loves cookies!


There's something about this face of his.  The eyes, I think.  They make me melt like that cookie he's eating.  He's the best little guy.

  The Trendy Treehouse



 
And if you submitted a photo, spare a vote for me!

2 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my goodness- it must be good to get a smile like that

Gretchen said...

He sure looks like he's enjoying it! =) MUST be GOOD! Looks good...