Monday, February 7, 2011

What I Know

This blog is not supposed to make me out to be anything more than what I am: imperfect and constantly learning.  Even with two kids I stumble upon or discover or hear from a friend new ideas, tricks, or trades that make my day a little easier.  I found such a trick, in the baby food aisle of Target (the nearest of which is over an hour from me here...sigh...), that taught my fine-motor-skills-challenged daughter how to hold food and feed herself.  And now I will share such a find with you.

Baby Mum-Mums.  Rice cake ovals that dissolve easily, are big enough to hold, don't break into big chokey pieces, and don't make a terrible mess.


Also, when I need a minute to get my act (and her dinner) together, BMM distracts her long enough to keep me from giving her something quick and not necessarily healthy.


And this is not a shameless plug, I get no money or anything from BMM.  I just love them and love sharing things I love and learn with you!

(And if you're interested, here they are: Baby Mum-Mums.  Easier than driving to Target!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have you been to www.diapers.com??? You can get baby food and snacks, diapers, basicly anything you need for baby (or toddler) delivered toyou within 48 hours. Better than an hour drive in the winter sometimes. My shower gift from my Dad was for him to buy all our diapers and wipes, this is the site we use. LOVE it. It has EVERYTHING (or almost) =)