Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello, Sponsors!

Remember how a few weeks ago I decided to make my blog more public?  Remember how I changed the layout, changed the title, changed our names to create a new product?  Remember how all this was in hopes of obtaining a few new sponsors?

Well, Helloooooo Sponsors!

When you look to the right hand side of the blog, you will see a list of reputable sponsors who are known for their family-friendly products.  There is also a tab at the top of the page next to the 365 Project, or you can just click here.  They promote and sell brands that I already use and love, like B.O.B. strollers, Ergo baby carriers, Britax carseats, Melissa & Doug toys, Born Free bottles.  They sell beautiful decor and accessories for children's rooms, and personalized items such as books with your child as the main character.  It's going to be really easy for me to promote these companies to you; the hard part will be finding time to check out each one!

I will also have opportunities to give you discounts and promotional codes; I will do so as the occassions arise.  Until then, check out their sites!  I'm sure you'll find some things worse browsing!  And as an FYI, Bold Loft has some great and unique ideas for Valentine's Day!  Check some out here.

Thank you, again, for all your support to me during this new stage in my blog's life, and thank you in advance for supporting my sponsors!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Becky are you on twitter yet? It's a great way to further promote your blog as well as meet other bloggers.

Tammy said...

Hey! You were right about Bold Loft...I just got some cute pillow cases for Ryan for Valentine's day! Also, I bought a steam mop through Amazon last week. Yes, I know, I'm 80. Hope you enjoy the profits from my random spending!

Gloria Benalcazar Plawner said...

CONGRATS, Becky! You deserve all the praise. Your blogs are super cute and funny and entertaining, and NOW hopefully profitable to you as well!!! Good luck and congrats!