Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Tommy

Hello, world! I am pleased to introduce you to Tommy. You may know him as my beautiful new nephew who was born this morning, August 13th, at 9:44 a.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz.



These were my first glimpes of my nephew, who is adorable with no cone head, no swollen, smushed face, no bad baby skin. Just perfection from his round little head to all ten of his toes.



Here he is with his Mommy, my sister-in-law and friend since seventh grade, Molly. I am so indescribably proud of her--she had this little guy in less than ten hours! Fifteen minutes of pushing and he was in the world. I find that amazing beyond words.

She's a natural already :) And don't forget his Daddy, Tom Sr. So proud!

Here he is with his godparents, us! JDubbs is so comfortable with him--I guess having a baby of your own will do that to you.

We are so happy to meet you, Tommy! Jax is thrilled to have a friend and cousin so soon. I can't wait to see these two little guys grow up together.

Congratulations, Molly and Tom! Look at what you created :) We all love him so much already!

No comments: