Sunday, October 3, 2010

Green-Eyed Monster

Jax has been walking for about a year now, and with that physical independence came a desire to be as free as you and me--meaning, no more walks in the stroller, not that he was ever a huge fan of it before.  He wanted to be the one in charge of his comings and goings, and so we really hardly use the BOB with him anymore.

That's until he saw this--


and then he turned into this--



You'd have thought I gave her his Blankie or something, not reintroduced the little-used BOB that he couldn't have cared less about.  But of course, now that it was being used by his sister, it was his most prized possession.  Can you say jealousy?

Em, to her credit, was a consummate professional and didn't let his histrionics trouble her in the least.


Probably because she knows it's just going to get worse before it gets better.

God help me.

2 comments:

lauren & aaron said...

"Yeah, what up? I OWN this thing. Get used to it, bud." That last picture is classic.....

Karen said...

I hate to be the one to breask it...but it is going to get WAY worse!! Anything Kyle has Hailey wants and vice versa...what don't they fight about??? Sometimes it can be entertaining though.....or am I just so crazy that I have to finmd entertainment in it =) Good Luck!