Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Congratulations, Anna and Jose!

The second wedding of the day on Saturday was my cousin Anna's to the love of her life, Jose Capo.  Just as beautiful a bride and room, just as much in love.


I wish we could have spent more time celebrating with the bride and groom, but we had a wonderful time catching up with family and old friends.  It was a gorgeous reception site and we wanted to just stay and have cocktails in the sunshine, but we had an hour drive ahead of us back to Rhode Island.  My family said that the entire night was a blast!


Congratulations, Anna and Jose!  I know you've been counting the moments until you were man and wife.  I hope you keep up with your blog so I can keep tabs on the life and love of Mr. and Mrs. Capo--you may have to change the name, though, Anna! ;)


We love you!

1 comment:

Dawniebee12 said...

I feel like I'm talking back to my English teacher, but there's a typo, Miss Thang, in your first paragraph! There! I said it!