Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice...

...That's What Little Girls Are Made Of!
We're having a girl! :)

JDubbs and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting a baby girl in May! Her name is going to be a secret to you readers, but we will call her Em for short.  We fell in love with her name when we discovered it, and I love knowing that this is the perfect name for her.
We got to see every part of her and she is perfect; we are anxiously waiting her arrival! I am already in full shopping mode--you know there are always great sales after Christmas! I'm trying not to go too overboard on pink, but it is really exciting to get to shop in both the little boys' and girls' sections! JDubbs doesn't really get it, but it's so true :) Jax still has no idea what is going on, other than the fact that my lap is not as comfy as it used to be for snuggling and reading, but I know he is going to be a fantastic big brother. He is a very sweet little boy, and I hope he will be a good protector and role model!

We are so excited to meet you, Em! Stay safe and keep poking Mommy to say hello now and then. We love you already!