Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Shower for Baby Richardson

Today was the baby shower for one of my dearest friends, Dawn Marie :) It was such a special treat to get to see her and her perfect little belly--she lives too far away, in North Carolina, and this was the last time I would see her before she becomes a mom! It was a great day filled with lots of "oooohhhs" and sighs as she opened her many green and yellow presents (not finding out--so frustrating for me!). Also, I got to hang out with my girls from Civilization, so it was an overall fabulous day. And Jax and Daddy got to spend some quality time together, which is always fun for them.


My two favorite moms-to-be, Dawn and Molly



One of the greatest parts of becoming a mom has been being able to share it with my many friends who are joining the club! Plus, counting on the advice and listening to the stories of the friends and family who were already mommies--I am very blessed and grateful for the all the great mommy friends in my life!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Dawn looks so adorable! So does Molly! Congratulations to the both of them. :)

Z said...

YAY! Another new baby! :) I am so proud of you that you have traveled away from baby already twice! You are a pro! We are going away for our anniversary next month and I'm nervous. He's a terrible sleeper with a capital "T" and I'll have to bring my pump along for our fabulous anniversary weekend. Oh the joys of motherhood! :)

Dawniebee12 said...

I was just about to write a blog with the same pictures! haha! Love you!